Meet us @ ISN Frontiers Kidney and CV diseases, Feb 22-25
Biomedica will be exhibiting at the ISN Frontiers Meeting at Keio Plaza Hotel in Tokyo from Feb 22-25. Meet us at booth# 6 to discuss your study projects and receive your personal information on our latest biomarker ELISA products for clinical research of renal and cardiovascular diseases.
To schedule a personal meeting with our product specialists - Dr. Jacqueline Wallwitz and Dr. Ronja Woloszczuk - in advance please contact us with your preferred schedule by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet us at the posters:
- Multi-matrix sandwich ELISA for the detection of C-terminal FGF23 in human serum and plasma samples compared with a new intact FGF23 ELISA
Submission ID: 210855 / Poster Display Day: February 23(Fri)
- Increased bioactive sclerostin levels in kidney transplant recipients detected with a new and well-characterized ELISA
Submission ID: 210818 / Poster Display Day: February 23(Fri)
- Measurement of human soluble Semaphorin 4D in dialysis patients by ELISA / Submission ID: 210632 / Poster Display Day: February 23(Fri)
- Characterization of a sandwich ELISA for the quantification of total soluble human Neuropilin-1
Submission ID: 210839 / Poster Display Day: February 23(Fri)
- Development of a specific and well-characterized ELISA for the measurement of Vanin-1 in humans with impaired kidney function
Submission ID: 210839 / Poster Display Day: February 24(Sat)
Detailed product information on Biomedica's Biomarker Assays: